Saturday, June 9, 2012

EOTD/OOTD: Gold and purple ^^ (with makeup tutorial)

This was my outfit it was from a while ago, but I really liked it :) It was warm, but now lately it's been all gloomy, but this outfit cheers me up lots cause I think of the warm weather ^_^
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
I know this picture doesn't do much justice,but I couldn't find my other good one! 
Top: Don't remember where -____- 
Shorts: H&M 
Belt: Urban Planet


I also had a makeup look I kinda wanted to do! I wore glasses this day its just I didn't have them on at that point  they were my Hello Kitty ones that everyone is raving about xD 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca


This camera is still quite new to me so it wasn't quite doing justice in this picture either unfortunately; this is a purple and gold look. ( btw I know this picture looks like I have monolids, but I really don't as you will see further down.) I feel like glasses sometimes can really drown out your makeup so sometimes I like to us some brighter colors ^^ its not super bold, but you can definitely see the pop of color ^^ here's my tutorial. 

These are all the products/colors I will be using: 

cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

Any color highlighted with a kiss mark are the colors I used 
  • Eyeliner- Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous 
  • Mascar- Maybelliene Falsies Mascara Volume Express Water proof ( My FAV ^^) 
  • Eyeshadow Palette- London Look 

1. Start with primer 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
2. Then apply a lighter base. I used a lighter yellowy base because I would be putting gold on top
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
 3. Then apply apply a a darker gold shade on a third lids :) 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca


4. Then using the a lighter purple shade put it on the outer corner of your eyes. Then begin to take the darker purple to blend together and into the crease. 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

5. Draw a thicker line with your liquid eyeliner, curl your eye lashes and apply mascara :) 
cherryberrypoonblogspot.ca
--- Sorry my pictures aren't doing much justice right now still getting use to it! I might change back to my other camera -__-
6. DONE ! 


cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
it looks quite sharp without the glasses, but once the glasses go on I see the difference :P 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog ^^ I appreciate it ! I will try to do different makeup looks for glassses (although with this look with or without glasses it looks good)  If you have any suggestions please do let me know :) I hope you all enjoy ^^ 


*** I am not affiliated with any of these companies I bought all products with my own money! 

~~~~~~~~~~ LITTLE NOTICE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been gaining more followers and meeting more friends here on blogger and I appreciate it super much! I really really want to maybe do a makeup swap with some of you who might be interested! I am looking to probably gain a 50 followers and I'll select someone who is willing to do a swap with me ! and then at 100 followers I plan to do a giveaway >_<  I think it'll be super fun! Would any of you like to join me in this fun swap ^_^ comment below and let me know ! 

Until Next Time 
Cherry~~8>










45 comments:

These violent delights said...

you have a lovely blog! Very nice eye makeup :) Of course i would love to follow you :) I'm following you now so follow back haha

xx Jess

peachesanddcream said...

Love the purple! I don't think I could pull off colors like that though lol. Thanks for sharing :)
<3

The Anonymous Blogger said...

Not much of a make-up person, but you have an interesting blog :)

-The Anon Blogger

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you! I know purple is just one of those colors that can dot on a border line but purple worked out really well for me. ^_^ especially since I wear glasses it tons down the look a lot for me! Thank you for dropping by I appreciate it!

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks so much anonymous xD I appreciate you coming by to drop a comment. ^_^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Jessica said...

Cute outfit, dear! Thanks for visiting my blog by the way. I like your blog following you now. :)

XX,
Jess

jessnothinless.blogspot.com

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you ! :) it was my pleasure for sure :) I am following back ! Thanks for dropping by
Much Love
Cherry~~

Shanee said...

Hey! Thank you so much for stopping by blog love :)
Looking good in that OOTD btw & FALSIES mascara FTW!
Followed you! xx
www.astoldbyshanee.blogspot.com

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

of course just sharing some love ^^ Thanks ^^ Falsies is my favourite :D Thanks for dropping by!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Sindy said...

great post and thank you for your comment on my blog! beautiful pictures! I'm following you now :)

http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

The cats Meowww! said...

lovely outfit!
im following
xo

LittleTurtle said...

Very nice tuto :D

http://littleturtlethings.blogspot.fr/
Turtle <3

FibiTani said...

We tagged you in our post. Check it out.
http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.co.uk/
Fibi x

whimsicalityindisguise said...

i love your eyemakeup!! and your pretty outfit~!!!

♥ whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Cute outfit!

HAPPY said...

Hi!!! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! :) Please check my blog to see the rules for it! <3

Sara Bow said...

Looks so nice =))

2ndhandCinderella said...

Thanks for commenting my blog,I love this make-up look ! I'm following you now,follow back if you like :) xx

http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

Allison said...

Love your blue shorts & your eye makeup looks great!

:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you ! I am defintely following back ! Following ! :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks for commenting ! I'm following back!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks I will look!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Mimi said...

i am loving the eye makeup! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
$100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you so much ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I will go look now :) Thank you !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks for dropping by to comment ^_^ I appreciate it ! Im following :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you ! I am following !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you ^^ i am following ! Thanks so much for dropping by !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks ! :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Savana said...

Fantastically! I salute! I invite
savana-style.blogspot.com

danielle p. said...

love your shorts!

Ms Meatballhead said...

I'd be very interested in doing a swap!!! And yes to the question you asked on my blog :) Cute shorts!! :)

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank You!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank You! I appreciate the comment
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank You! I appreciate You dropping by!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Oh my gosh yay! ^_^ Thanks!
Much Love
Cherry~~

fashionaddiction said...

you got a lovely blog and cute shorts, come check out my blog and follow if you like and I will follow back of course :) x

Lisa said...

Hey Cherry! I'd love to do a makeup swap with you! Any suggestions on how I can increase my readers/followers? :) Thanks!

Lisa

DianaLuv said...

I just gave you the one lovely blog award. check out the post on my blog!

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you ! I will for sure follow! Thanks for dropping by !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I already selected someone, but when up to 80 followers I promise I will do another swap! Thanks for dropping by!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thats very sweet of you I will go look now :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

C'Chicc said...

oh your outfit is really cute! love it! lovely blog you have...following done :O)