Sunday, June 10, 2012

Liebster Award ^^

I have been tageed by both Pink&Bliss and Fibi and Tani I feel so very honoured :) 


The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.




Here are the rules :) 
1.Each person must post 11 things about themselves.

2.Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer

3.Choose eleven people and link them in your post.

4.Go to their page and tell them.

5. Remember no tag backs! 


11 things about me:

1. I am a super outdoorsy (if that is how you spell it) person. I love camping and being outside :)

2. I attract all types of mosquito no matter how much bug spray I use (one reason why I hate summer )

3. I have a boyfriend of 3 years ^^ he is currently in the military and has left where I am to do more training, I won't see him till December :(

4.I have played Rugby for 3 years now :) its super fun!

5. I am girly, but I enjoy playing video games and stuff like that xD

6. I have never been to the Europe or Australia. 

7. I have been on 2 cruises because I love warm places with nice beaches :) 

8. I live in Canada where it gets lots of snow (no... I don't live in an igloo) 

9. I will be going into University next year 
10. I have a bijillion relatives that originate from Hong Kong 

11. I am a winter baby here in Canada anyways since I was born in Novemeber ^^. 



Question from Fibi and Tani: 

1.Why did you start your blog?
I started my blog because I felt like there was so much I could share. Sometimes you goggled some beauty things you wanted to do or wanted to learn about, but can't find anything that helps so by starting my blog I can help out other people  who may be starting out in makeup or wanting to learn new things about makeup :) 

2. If you could meet one famous person who would it be?
Johnny Depp I would love to see him reinact the different characters he played in his awesome movie :) 

3. What would you say to that famous person?
Do you ever get so lost in character you find yourself having a hard time being yourself ? xD 

4.What was the last thing you bought?
Physicans Formula Happy Booster and Blush :) 

5. What is your favourite music?
I really like old music (R&B, Hip Hop, Rap) just wide selection of oldies music and I am into some techno some times. 

6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I want to go to the UK or Australia! 

7. What are your favourite pair of shoes?
I don't really have a favourite pair, but i do really enjoy my toms right now ^^

8. What would your dream man/woman be like?
The person who can accept me for me, no matter if I have makeup or no makeup on. A person who understands, doesn't lie, has fun and lives by every moment as their last :)

9. What's your favourite film?
Currently I really enjoy the Avengers :) 

10. Do you have pets?
I have a pet Yorkie named cookie ^^ 

11. What would your dream job be?
I will be going to university to become a nurse :) although I would like to try to be a makeupartist for a day xD 

11 Questions for the people I tag: 
1. If you could only wear one makeup product on your face when leaving the house what would it be ? 
2. What is your favourite food ? 
3. Something on your wish list right now ? 
4. will you be vacationing anywhere this year ? 
5. Favourtie flavour of ice cream ? 
6. Whats the last thing you bought (makeup or fashion related) ? 
7. Your most go to makeup product? 
8. An article of clothing you for sure want to get for the summer ?
9. Do you have a role model? 
10. Pet peeve ? 
11. Favourite type of junk food ? 

Tags: 
11.Jade

Until Next Time 
Cherry~~ 8> 

36 comments:

peachesanddcream said...

Thanks for the tag!! :)

roxana said...

thank you,you lovely girl you !x

Jade in The Palace said...

thank you so much! xx

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

No problem!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

It was my pleasure!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

You are very welcome. ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

HAPPY said...

Hey, Cherry Berry! You're welcome!!! :) Btw, I also nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award/One Lovely Blog Award! Check my blog when you can! :)

Aitana said...

I have the same problem with mosquitos!!!^^
i hate them...

xoxo

rolala said...

Congrats on your blog award! I'm a winter baby too! I kind of have a love/hate with relationship with snow on my birthday ;)

Rowena @ rolala loves

Allison said...

Congrats on your award! I loved learning more about you!
:)
Allison
afashionfiles.blogspot.com

Amandine.M said...

hey thanks for ur comment ♥
Of course we can follow each other! I like your blog ^^

http://amatwinkle.blogspot.com

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Aww thank you! I appreciate it! I will. :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I know right! Thanks for dropping by!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Agreed it can very much be love hate sometimes :P thanks for commenting!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks! ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Faux Guru said...

Congrats and thanks so much for tagging me, as well! It means so much :) Wish there were tag backs because I would have def. tgged you back! :)

fauxguru.blogspot.com

Lindsay Fisher said...

What a great idea!! Love it, feel free to follow back :) www.lifewithdirection.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

i love the outdoors too. there's so many activities to do like hiking, camping, picnics. LOL.

10% off discount code to Vantage Point Vintage

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Tiana said...

congrats on the award! you totally deserve it :)
i really enjoyed reading more about you (especially that you're from canada! whats that like!?) :)

xoxo,
tiana of l'esthetique

JayEle said...

Yay ! Thanks :P Took me a while to finish this tag blog post haha

Veronica Yudina said...

So amazing blog! Just love it!)) I'm your new follower!)) Maybe we can follow each other, dear!
Have a nice day!))

http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Hi Cherry! Thanks so much for nominating me for this award! I also used to play video/computers games! :p take care!

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

It was my pleasure ! Thanks ! I will follow back :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

oh you're very welcome just sharing some love ^^ aww Thanks
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks ! I am following ! ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

There is just so much more to do outside really ! ;) Thanks for commenting I appreciate it !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

aww thanks ^^ Canada can get quite cold :( ,but its a fun place to be ! You see a wide variety of people and atreactions all across Canada :) Thanks for commenting !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I know their is just so much to write! ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

aww thank you ! I will for sure follow back!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

no problem ^^ I know its just so much fun!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Sica said...

Hi there!! I stumbled upon your blog and I wanted to let you know that I love it!!! (: I started following you - could you check out my blog if you get a moment? Please and thanks!

xoxo


http://purelyenvy.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth said...

Love your blog, would love the follow back!
http://zoelizabethxo.blogspot.co.uk/
xx

Shuikaybb said...

Aww congrats on you to have this award you deserve it ^_^

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

oh thank you so so much ^^ I will definetly look and follow back! <3
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you ! I will most definetly follow back!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you ! :) i appreciate your comment >.<
Much Love
Cherry~~