Friday, June 15, 2012

Make Up Report Card: NYX Crimson Amulet Palette

Instead of just calling them a review I want to call it kinda like a report card cause I grade how I like the products ^^ So I know I showed this palette earlier on but now with trying it out for a little longer I can do a more thorough review :) 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
These colors are really nice some on the have really big pieces of glitter in it which is a nice effect ^^ its not like super shimmery where it doesn't look good, it looks really nice actually :) Here the swatches on my arm. 


cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
Here is the swatches with flash 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
I know some of the colors didn't show up super with flash but these are the colors shown on the right side of the palette in my first picture :) The colors are really good some are dark and some are lighter  :) with the darker colors that have the bigger chunks of glitter in them. I learnt to apply with my finger instead of my brush because you can put a little at a time to make the color and glitter equal out so it doesn't look like a muddy mess when you try to put together a smokey look. ^.^
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
Here are some more of the neutral shades on the left side this picture isn't as good I think the one without flash is better :) 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
the colors are very neutral and very everyday compared to the other colors I swatched before :) when I look at the left side of the palette it kind of reminds me of a little bit of a mini version of the "butt naked" Palette also by NYX.

Don't you think so too :) ? 

If you flip over the second half in the Crimson Palette their is also a second layer with blush, lip gloss, highlighter, eye liner, and a small HD primer :) 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
There also is a nice big mirror in this palette and a little blurb that talks about how they designed these inspiring colors and what looks you can make from it :) 

Here is a swatch of the blushes, highlighter and eyeliner 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
The blushes are a really sharp color and the eye liner is like carbon black I love it ! The tip on the liner is cool too its kinda like a felt tip and its pretty small and has good precision :) 

Here are the swatches of the lip glosses 
cherryberrypoon.blogspot.ca
This picture doesn't do much justice -_____- one color is sharp and the other are more sheer but they are build-able to give color. 

So at the end of the day I think this would be a pretty good palette to take on a trip because you get some playful colors and then you get your more neutral colors :) you can have a sheer lip look or you can amp it up to create something nicer ^^ 

This palette is really awesome but I don't think they sell them everywhere anymore since it is limited edition :P but if you do want it you might have to search hard! 

On Cherry's Report Card: A- 
  • Because the glosses are a little sheer but other then that I am highly contemplating taking this on some of my trips this year!
  • I would definitely recommend this to you guys though! 


 Thanks for reading my little report card today ^^ I hope you all enjoyed :) If you would like me to do a makeup look then comment below and let me know !! 

Until Next Time 

Cherry~~ 8> 















49 comments:

Marianela said...

thanks so much for your comment! of course we can follow each other! i follow you ;) hope you do the same!
kisses!

www.marilynsclosetblog.com

elle_Mariee said...

great report. =)

xoxox

http://ellemariee.blogspot.ca/

Steven Brown said...

I am ecstatic 0:). I am now following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Hope to hear from you soon. 0:) Thanks and God bless

MCMiki said...

Really like the colours in the palette^^ Great report btw :) X

E V E L Y N said...

Thanks for your comment on my food blog, am following :) Have you seen my beauty blog? x
http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

Rakel said...

Sure, we can follow each other!! follow you now!

Sassi said...

great pics!
X

olistick said...

thank you! Amazing blog! you are beautiful :) /of course, i follow you! :)

Shuikaybb said...

I don't have any nyx products at all but this palette looks great!! And I have nominated you for one Lovely Blog and Versatile Blogger Awards on my blog xx

Danny said...

Wonderful colors, I really liked the golden one.
Yes, we can follow each other. Following now, don't forget to follow back :)

Shang J. said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Following you!
I really like the blush swatches. :)

CuteDumpling said...

Ooo i wanted to get this.. It was on sale at London Drugs when I was in Canada.. Thanks for the swatch! :)

www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

ButterflyBoo said...

Love the reivew style! Looks like a fab pallette!

Love, Elizabeth xx

http://butterflyboo.blogspot.co.uk/

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I will for sure follow back!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks :) I did and I appreciate it I will follow back ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

aww thanks sweet heart :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I will for sure look :) Thanks!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I will follow back thank you ! Thanks for dropping by !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

aww you are too sweet :) I will follow back for sure !! :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

That is so sweet of you ^^ Thanks !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I know it is so nice :) I will for sure follow back!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks ! I will follow back!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Yeah I think so far its the only place I can find that sells it :) Thanks for dropping by!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you I just wanted to try something different ^^ Thanks for dropping by!
Much Love
Cherry~~

lizchewy said...

This palette looks great and I did a search online and I can't believe that it's at such an affordable price point too!!

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

sleepandwater said...

NYX makes some really nice products for the price, that palette has some gorgeous shades though I can see they're not all evenly pigmented. I want to try more of their blushes in particular :)

misspeony said...

Please become one of my followers too!
kiss
http://www.armocromia.com/

My Original Closet said...

Hi pretty!! Amazing blog!!! I like very much and I follow you now.
I invite to visit my blog:
http://myoriginalcloset.blogspot.com
Kiss from Barcelona.
Silvia.

GirlieBlogger@Beauty Fashion Blog Seattle said...

Report card is such a good idea. You are so creative.

The palette is beautiful. I enjoy the wide variety of colors.

Cheap Makeup Reviews
Seattle Beauty Fashion Blog

Sparkle said...

nice makeup, sure we can follow each other i will star now :)

xx

SUSEIKI said...

I like that palette so much :D thank you for the review

Kasia W. said...

nice colors!

Rebecca said...

Awesome! Thanks for the great review!

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/feed/blog-profile/3636285/winnipeg-style-main-category

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I know I am glad I got it :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Yeah some of them you have to build a little more with, but other then that I am quite pleased with the palette :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

aww thank you! I will visit for sure!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks for dropping by :) and thank you thats very sweet of you :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you I will follow back ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thanks !
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you :)
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Not a problem :) Thanks for dropping by!
Much Love
Cherry~~

My Original Closet said...

Hi pretty!! Thanks for yout visit. I follow you since yesterday ;-)
I like very much your blog!
Kissss
Http://myoriginalcloset.blogspot.com

2minutos said...

Hi pretty girl,
I love nyx palettes and this colours are awesome!
I just found your blog and it's great!
Follow you right now. Hope you can follow me back :)
xoxo
http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

Thank you! ^^
Much Love
Cherry~~

Cherry Berry ~~ said...

I will follow back ^^ thank you so much!
Much Love
Cherry~~

Maryam Maquillage said...

wonderful report card!!! I didn't even know these palettes were in existence... thanks for sharing!!

Shanah said...

Great review! Following you back :) xx