How has school been going for everyone ? :) For me it has been a little overwhelming but I am beginning to get more use to it ^^ Now I know I have been MIA so here is my little update !
I went for dinner with a few friends and I went with a more natural look :) I didn't wanna seem like I was overdoing anything as it was only dinner ^^ This is a super natural look which I think is good for people with glasses and pretty natural for school :) The camera doesn't pick up much but the look has some depth to it :) it doesn't look over done ^^ Tutorial Possibly?
I also did my own hair WITHOUT a curling iron or straightener, that means its healthy on my hair, like really really healthy!! Tutorial possibly also ?
So here was the little haul I had because with back to school I wanted a fresh start and these were great finds :) I number coordinated them so everyone can get an understanding of what everything is ^^ Also for any Canadian viewers these are some current bargains at some stores in Canada so I am just sharing some bargains I found :)
1. Sally Hansen Insta Dry Nail Polish in color Snappy Sorbet (CAN $3.73)@ my local Walmart- I actually love this line of nail polish especially the white color because the color is actually a pure white and is great for nail art :) This color is still somewhat summery and I am no ready to say good bye to summer yet :(
2. Hard Candy First Flush ( CAN $7.98) @ Walmart- I was so excited to get this little kit because not only is it a great travel size. It comes with the small size sheer envy primer, a small plum;ing lip gloss, small luminizer and small blush in the color living doll (which I have heard good stuff about) :) BUT it also gives me an opportunity to try each individual product with out have to spend 8 dollars on the full size! and I mean especially when it comes to the blush. Yes the full size one is much bigger but this is on average 2 dollars for this little one that can probably last you a while :) I was also super excited to try out the primer cause I heard really good stuff about it :) Review Maybe? I haven't tried the luminizer yet or the plumping lip gloss so Review of those two? or review of everything in this little kit ?
3. NYC nail polish forgot the name -___- it is a Matte Gray Color(CAN $2.00 or 2 for $3.00) @ Walmart- As fall is making its approach I am getting ready to get back into darker shades that are a little less summery :) This is a wonderful color I tested out the tester and its actually quite a nice color
4. NYC lipstick in Fragile Pink (CAN $2.00 or 2 for $3.00, can mix and match with nail polish) @ Walmart- This color is actually really pretty its not too bright and its a little darker then the bright colors of summer. Since fall is coming and darker Berry shades are starting to come in trend ^^. The lip stick is nice and not drying so far I actually kind of like this lipstick ! Review Maybe ?
5. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle in Aussie Smoother (CAN $3.99) @London Drugs- I heard tons of people rave about the 3 minute miracle in the deeeeep conditioner but I have had a hard time finding it in Canadian stores so I went with this one! I read online reviews that said it is great for people with super curly hair but I honestly think its really moisturizing for people without curly hair :) So far I really like it and would recommend it to other people ^^ Review maybe ?
6. Baby Lips ( CAN $3.99 usually $5.99) @ London Drugs- I already love baby lips and since it was on sale I couldn't help but get one as I am in school now and sometimes a tinted color to your lips can make a real difference :)
7. NYC 16 hr Lip stain in Champagne Stain (CAN $3.29) @London Drugs- I have heard actually some good stuff about this product and I mean lip stains are nice because you don't have to constantly reapply ! Like I said sometimes a lip color can make all the difference :) Review Maybe ?
Not Listed in Picture
I have some more products but I can't find my pictures but I'll share any ways :)
- I went to Bath and Body Works ! and they have a sale Buy 3 get 3 free so you can go with a friend and split the bill :) its awesome ! I got a body mist in Paris Amor which smells so sweet and wonderful and Two Body lotions. One in Pink Chiffon and the other in Love Love Love. LOVE both very much !
- I also went to the only Victoria Secret location here where I am in Canada and got a body spray I can't remember the name but it was a mini mist and was only $10 its in a little pink bottle and I think it is called Bombshell :) its a really sultry color and I really enjoy it ^^
So that is all for today! I asked for the review in pink and if you want one please please comment below !
******* Remember I am not affiliated by anyone I bought everything myself and these are my own opinions ***** :)
So this is all for today I have some more posts planned so hope to talk to you all soon!
Until Next Time